• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

Fuck me:

"Also, I'm not convinced"

Whatever driving and texting is bad kids.

Attempted dumbtell? Or attempted joke?

Joke, DF 07 is a good guy, no idea why he keeps dropping votes.

It is funny, however, that he is dropping votes on you. He's not even playing and can call you for being mafia as fuck.

So far I have :

Gouda, Nonny, SD3, Tim, toots, smudge, JTP and anyone else playing as mafia.

Tejas is probably clear.

Thats 3 votes for sd3. Blue, bym, jtp, mount up pussies

Lets get a majo in before I go start drinking

Since when have you ever gotten a non investigation supported majo out of me?

Go have your 2:00 wine cooler.

Aight, I'm about to head out and enjoy cinco de mayo. I'll join on ***SD3*** but need to make this clear.

Tic should absolutely not use his vig hit tonight.

Count is 7-4.

If we lynch a civ, we're at 6-4. Mafia kills to make it 5-4. If tic uses his vig and hits a civ, it's game over.
If we lynch a mafia, we're at 7-3. Mafia will likely use their jailer role to protect one of their own and then tic has a 6/9 chance of hitting a civ, 2/9 chance of hitting mafia, and 1/9 chance of hitting a protected mafia. Tic will likely die tonight so that if he hits a protected mafia, he can't out who he hit.

Either way, vig hit here is a -EV play and potentially game-ending.

Aight, I'm about to head out and enjoy cinco de mayo. I'll join on ***SD3*** but need to make this clear.

Tic should absolutely not use his vig hit tonight.

Count is 7-4.

If we lynch a civ, we're at 6-4. Mafia kills to make it 5-4. If tic uses his vig and hits a civ, it's game over.
If we lynch a mafia, we're at 7-3. Mafia will likely use their jailer role to protect one of their own and then tic has a 6/9 chance of hitting a civ, 2/9 chance of hitting mafia, and 1/9 chance of hitting a protected mafia. Tic will likely die tonight so that if he hits a protected mafia, he can't out who he hit.

Either way, vig hit here is a -EV play and potentially game-ending.

Shoot someone TIC don't listen to this puzzy

I hate you

giphy.gif

oops definitely tic should shoot tonight fuck it. ***smidge***

Back