• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

It is. Wish I had more time in it. I'm through 4 or 5 cups in 100cc.

Sorry I'm just getting on here: I worked all day, and now I have eleventy billion grant proposals to review by 11am.

I vote gouda.

Better than random insults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insults? "Vote smoov he doesnt play" isnt an insult. It's in the bible. You are a chronic no show-er. Even when you come back you just omgus me. No contribution. No value. Easy vote. Prove me wrong and I'll stop.

Insults? "Vote smoov he doesnt play" isnt an insult. It's in the bible. You are a chronic no show-er. Even when you come back you just omgus me. No contribution. No value. Easy vote. Prove me wrong and I'll stop.

Oh, I'm not talking about my record. Lately, it's been terrible - although my long term track record of involvement has been pretty good.

I'm talking about your inane posts on this thread. I mean, you add such sparkling gems to the conversation like:

My dog is the ultimate pussy magnet.

I dunno. Brown

Ew

I think TIM is maf

But this post is aids

My dental hygienist is hot as fuck. So I like going to the dentist.

Also yes majo people. Vote for smoov

Isn't Smoove black? Can't we just majo a whitey first? It'll help me feel better about myself as a person.

Hahaha I am. I always have a moment when people talk about "lynching" in this game.

Oh, I'm not talking about my record. Lately, it's been terrible - although my long term track record of involvement has been pretty good.

I'm talking about your inane posts on this thread. I mean, you add such sparkling gems to the conversation like:

Lol. Perfect. Welcome back

I figured there would be unlocks I'd miss, so I'm going down the line.

Smoove (4) – gouda, blue, smidge, nonny
Doofus (3) – timdunk, knight, tejas
Tic (2) – jhawk, doofus
Gouda (2) – bym, smoove
tejas (1) – tic
Bym (1) – toogs
Toogs (1) - da

majo takes 9

Last edited:
I'm going in to class at 9, so unless some kid has a breakdown I won't be around for the deadline, FYI.

Back