• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

Juice is fine, he played the end of that round in a way that I just don't think he does as maf. Would be a great play if he did. He's way down, resilient should be the obvious choice, but would push us to not majo

i say we revisit my list, which puts TOOGS next, trying to lead a charge away from cata end of the day

I drove through Kentucky recently and survived

much higher mask usage than I anticipated

North Georgia was the worst offender in terms of general racism (passed this shop: https://therebelshop.com/) and lack of masking

i say we revisit my list, which puts TOOGS next, trying to lead a charge away from cata end of the day

Toogs is starting to do maf toogs things. It's 8-1 with 3 cleared civs and a few others we should all feel pretty good about. Toogs will get killed in due time if it's him.

i'm still mad nobody liked my "are y'all uh" ryala joke

North Georgia was the worst offender in terms of general racism (passed this shop: https://therebelshop.com/) and lack of masking

Kentucky was WILD. We went to Mammoth Caves and it was cool, but not worth the detour.

There was 1 grocery store in town. This grocery store had no fruits, no vegetables, no milk, no bread, no cheese, and nothing of any nutritional value. It did have an entire wall dedicated to expired bars (like Clif, Chewy, etc) in ziploc bags that they were selling for $1 per ziploc. It also had 35% of the store dedicated to makeup. It was run by Mennonites. Mask adherence was 0% with tons of looks for us wearing masks. Across the street was a cute flower shop that we were gonna stop at, newly engaged and whatnot. Nope, most of their business was actually Confederate flags with Trump slogans on them, just needed to get into the parking lot to see that part of their business.

Since we couldn't find anything to eat, we ordered from Godfather's Pizza. It was in a gas station about a mile away. It was nice that Herman Cain's ghost got to spend the night with us the night before the election was called and he could see what he died for though.

This was not the day that we were almost murdered. Kentucky just really, really, really sucks

If toogs actually is mafia I would not want to vote for him yet because he would hate that team so much and it would be entertaining

I don't think I've ever been in North Georgia. Idaho has tons of literal neo-Nazis, but they all wear their masks in my experience.

If toogs actually is mafia I would not want to vote for him yet because he would hate that team so much and it would be entertaining

If this is the case we should all be allowed to view the mafchat at completion.

I saw a blended American/Rebel flag on my drive home today. That was something.

Has anyone else watched the show Review? We just started it and I'm a huge fan. This just reminds me of this scene.

Apparently timestamps don't work, that video is too long, just from like 4 minutes to 4:15 or something is all I really meant to link

Just blew up the kids’ bouncy house and am about to chicken on the grill and my resolve to go beerless for two weeks is being seriously tested.

Just blew up the kids’ bouncy house and am about to chicken on the grill and my resolve to go beerless for two weeks is being seriously tested.

f that may as well go ballless while you're at it

***toogs***

also how the hell do you people know 8-1 on anything? CONFUSION

oh man, I almost forgot, I saw what is probably the most racist bumper sticker I've ever seen in Western NC:

"If I knew it was gonna be like this I would have picked the cotton myself" over a confederate flag background

too much toogs right now and I'm seeing creamy and diggler trying to pile on

diggler

Back