• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

I drove through Kentucky recently and survived

much higher mask usage than I anticipated

North Georgia was the worst offender in terms of general racism (passed this shop: https://therebelshop.com/) and lack of masking

As a part time resident of North Georgia, I can confirm - it is the worst. As a horrible person myself, I went out on Black Friday to Walmart and Target - not only was there no masking of the "shoppers" the cops also were not masking up. It was quite scary, but at least Waffle House has been at full capacity since September.

As a part time resident of North Georgia, I can confirm - it is the worst. As a horrible person myself, I went out on Black Friday to Walmart and Target - not only was there no masking of the "shoppers" the cops also were not masking up. It was quite scary, but at least Waffle House has been at full capacity since September.

I’m going to be around Atlanta next weekend.

I’m going to be around Atlanta next weekend.

I don't think I am going back to GA until after the school year, but will probs be there the whole summer. If anyone is around the north georgia boonies over the summer and wants to crash my community pool/lake/rock slide/pickleball court let me know.

I'm jelly of everyone not sitting in prioritization meetings right now

Ok, it is banter season.

Sup?

Im cleaning out my junk food cabinet. Just tried a Reeses Peanut Butter flavored cupcake I bought at some point. Meh. Also taste testing through like 20 different open bags of chips, nuts and random past holiday candies. I did find an unopened bag of kettle salt and vinegar chips, so that was a win.

Im cleaning out my junk food cabinet. Just tried a Reeses Peanut Butter flavored cupcake I bought at some point. Meh. Also taste testing through like 20 different open bags of chips, nuts and random past holiday candies. I did find an unopened bag of kettle salt and vinegar chips, so that was a win.

My snack drawer is filled with various SUPERFOOD bars that are all some level of ok. Maybe I could open a grocery store in Kentucky.

Real hot take incoming: chocolate in general (and especially in junk food) kinda stinks. Maybe thats an overstatement, its fine in small doses. Its just not ever my top choice.

I could eat really healthy if I didn’t have kids. But I legit ate an entire box of animal crackers on the drive home from the beach this weekend.

I could eat really healthy if I didn’t have kids. But I legit ate an entire box of animal crackers on the drive home from the beach this weekend.

Let he who has not housed an entire tub of costco animal crackers over a weekend cast the first stone.

So I turn 40 in under a month and my wife and family all chipped in and put together a midlife crisis tour for me. So on consecutive weekends starting 2 weeks from now in the span of a month I will be running a Tough Mudder, skydiving, going on a shark dive, and whitewater kayaking. I’m almost jacked enough about these prospects to forget the fact that I’m old and have to take cholesterol meds daily. Which reminds me, I need to take my cholesterol meds.

How many times am I going to forget this game is happening

I will hear arguments for why we should kill anyone in particular first, but will likely be swayed only by laughs

oh man, I almost forgot, I saw what is probably the most racist bumper sticker I've ever seen in Western NC:

"If I knew it was gonna be like this I would have picked the cotton myself" over a confederate flag background

Lol my goodness

How many times am I going to forget this game is happening

I will hear arguments for why we should kill anyone in particular first, but will likely be swayed only by laughs

Resilient forgot he had already voted for the cop and tried to killshot him after the kill had already been made. It's kinda funny

Mako why are you waking up so early now

Just the easiest time I have to get to the gym. Plus Diggler gets up at 4 am too so we can talk to each other about how we’re superior to everyone else on the boards.

How is your life, bro?

Back