• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

Idk maybe 10?

I live about a mile from DC zoo and it’s on my running route so I used to run through it a lot

And my old man is a member at the Columbus zoo so we go often when I visit

Big fan of zoos if they’re run well as a conservation program

That wasn't a judging question, it was legitimately curiosity. I feel like I've maybe only been to like 5-6? Is there an age where it becomes weird to go to zoos without a child with you? I don't want the answer to be yes

Is that correct actually? I'm gonna be honest, I was hoping for gouda to be crushing palomas tonight too, but here we are

If the banter was better I'd stop forgetting about the game.

I haven't been to a zoo in a long time. I also haven't lived near a decent zoo for most of my life, thanks Kansas.

The high quality nature documentaries are pretty sweet though.

I wish it were easier to see rare animals like a wolverine

Did that masterclass pass thing expire? I don't think I ever even logged in

It might have. I didn't log in much more than you. I have not spent this last year bettering myself

Alligators: boring

Snakes: boring

Gila monsters: yes please

I feel like you've never been to a Florida zoo. The crocs eating rotten chickens is great entertainment. Also, for central park zoo it was the polar bears. Most zoos I go for the big open things like lions and cheetahs. The monkey island thing at the Naples zoo is fun.

I need a new show. Finished Snowpiercer and the Irregulars on Netlfix. Any recs? I have every streaming service imaginable, which is stupid but I feel like it's an OK splurge since I cut cable.

I need a new show. Finished Snowpiercer and the Irregulars on Netlfix. Any recs? I have every streaming service imaginable, which is stupid but I feel like it's an OK splurge since I cut cable.

What type of show are you looking for

I decided since I'm definitely not going to prepare for this interview that I'd at least watch something that would get my head in the right place.

Waterworld

The thing about the Gorillas is you get the sense they know what the fuck is going on when people walk up to stare at them in captivity. They’ll lock eyes with you and look deep into your soul, knowing they came up just shy f being on the other side. I’ve always thought the planet of the apes movies are somewhat realistic.

Back