• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

i was second to last vote for the last two maf kills, and juice the kill shot, i feel like juice and i are fairly clear as well. it's toogs, diggler, or ryala.

Makes sense. If it's toogs I want to punish him by keeping him alive for a little while longer in that chat. Has diggler come across like Gooner is trying to tell him what to say?

I think

***ryala***

I'm just sitting here laughing at Toogs having to make the choice to talk to either Gooner or Cata.

since our terps and jayhogs are all about reads and tone, I don't think diggler's retaliatory vote feels like he's being coach, but is indeed a new player with nothing to go on

townie doing a bit of directing here and I don't know how we've cleared him

since our terps and jayhogs are all about reads and tone, I don't think diggler's retaliatory vote feels like he's being coach, but is indeed a new player with nothing to go on

Shut up, science bitch.

townie doing a bit of directing here and I don't know how we've cleared him

If you look back at all my plays in this game, I think it's obvious that despite being completely cleared, I should probably sit at the kiddie table for the rest of the game and watch Peppa Pig on one of y'all's cellphone until the grownups are done eating.

If you look back at all my plays in this game, I think it's obvious that despite being completely cleared, I should probably sit at the kiddie table for the rest of the game and watch Peppa Pig on one of y'all's cellphone until the grownups are done eating.

I'll bring you some Goldfish and a Capri Sun, my man

my brother when he was a kid would pour a cup of cran-apple juice that was like 24oz and proceed to bite the tale off of the Goldfish to create little cups and dip them in the juice and then eat them

a few more dumbtells and this is gonna be GG

I was just discussing potential debate topics with my sophomores and I said X-box or Playstation 2 and now I'm 175 years old.

Who you feeling?

I've had like 2 tingles this game, one was catamount. the other was ryala not instantly killing gooner when given the opportunity

But I'm an aging drunk with diminished mental capacity

I've had like 2 tingles this game, one was catamount. the other was ryala not instantly killing gooner when given the opportunity

But I'm an aging drunk with diminished mental capacity

I'm fine with ryala. Again, if it's toogs I want him to suffer as long as possible.

I'm fine with ryala. Again, if it's toogs I want him to suffer as long as possible.

only reason i last minute switched was his old turtles fucking post

if he wants to keep talking about his sex life i'll keep him around til end game

Back