• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

I've had like 2 tingles this game, one was catamount. the other was ryala not instantly killing gooner when given the opportunity

But I'm an aging drunk with diminished mental capacity

as a noob i find this convincing from someone who has played before

***ryala***

not gonna be around for deadline, i have a Big Important Meeting

diggler

I just had a freshman ask in all sincerity if she would just fall off the edge if she drove to the end of a map so I've decided I'm gonna mafia for a little bit to clear my head.

The idea that ryala, a guy who put up a second mafia in the gooner/catamount tie then led the charge on catamount is mafia is certainly a thought

I think of the group of 4 that are potential candidates here, Juice may be at the bottom of the list. I had him listed as a top choice if/when catamount came back bad, for the gooner killshot cred, but I don't love that take anymore. He played the end of the catamount/bym round at an absolutely elite level if its him. Toogs has done some maf toogs things, he might be at the top, but that's soft for now. Townie set off some tinglies when he tried to drive the continuation play on Juice post-Catamount getting killed. Haven't really read him in any depth other than zoo takes. Think I sort of agree with Juice's take on diggler, but really not a strong take at all.

I guess that means I'd rank it toogs/townie/diggler/juice

The final note that is very important to note here is that I bought some Amazon basics angus soup for lunch, like 6 lbs of it. Its as bland as I thought it would be, and I don't know why saving the $4 on lunch was so important to me that I bought 6 lbs of this stuff.

it's hard to make a case for civ on ryala or townie that doesn't also apply to the other -- they have a pretty similar case for civ based on voting patterns, no reads or tones on either, though maybe slightly townie read over ryala

MY LIST

toogs
diggler
townie/ryala

the case for diggler is really just playing like a new guy, but his votes aren't good

diggler does have the N1 RB claim that has gone un-countered

I'd forgotten about that. Is that a positive? He's sort of a weird RB target and it's not clear that optimal strategy is even to use the RB in that way. I don't think I'm making a case against him as much as I just want to think about that more

As much fun as it would be to see toogs suffer longer, I don't see what he's done to live past today. There's nothing positive on the resume and there's a little maf toogs tonal stuff. The mod talk post on D1 is probably the best thing for him and it's just not very much

The idea that ryala, a guy who put up a second mafia in the gooner/catamount tie then led the charge on catamount is mafia is certainly a thought

see, this feels like meta-mis-direction. you know that i know that YOU know that I know.....

As much fun as it would be to see toogs suffer longer, I don't see what he's done to live past today. There's nothing positive on the resume and there's a little maf toogs tonal stuff. The mod talk post on D1 is probably the best thing for him and it's just not very much

oh look more deflection

Diggler’s game 1 is better than my game 55. I don’t like it.

I'm both capable of making the plays I've made as mafia because I am great and unlikely to make them because I rarely get credit for them. Maybe this is the game theory optimal solution though where I do bus him 20% of the time so you know its in my range! Gotta kill me to find out.

now that I have figured out that you guess on day 1, bullshit day 2-3, and then start thinking, i can move from playing war to old maid

Back