• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

Which facet of Aristotelian Rhetoric does PH most frequently employ?

I love the fact that I've played so shitty that I outed myself as an angel in day 2 and am still fucking breathing on day 6.

if it makes you feel better i'm sure you're the next night kill as the only clear clear left, they just kept you around bc they knew you weren't unlocking shit

should've stuck with ***ryala***

love the work that whoever our final maf is doing, but talking you all into voting for someone who was RBd on night 1 and has done nothing useful is pretty impressive work.

I'm not sure I really care all that much though. It's gonna be diggler and townie in some order, if its juice then gg

i was watching a youtube video for exercises for my tibialis anterior and the two PTs kicked off the vid with a request to follow them on social media including a web address link to www.instagram.com/something and it was the boomerest shit I ever did see

I don't have an instagram, but as of about a week ago my dog does. Is that a millennial thing?

Sorry been dealing with athletic stuff. Who should I kill?

I kinda don't care between diggler and townie. Townie responded well enough to that ahem post that I guess I could have misread. Next day is an overnight tho, so...

***diggler***

juice, if it came down to you and ryala and me in end game, who u leaning? cause it looks like we're barreling that way if it isn't diggler

***diggler*** then.

He will talk to me at 4 am on the chat thread anyway.

Don’t you want my input since I obviously die tonight?

since it's one of ryala/townie/diggler and diggler has a trash resume, it's easiest for me to just do diggler now and then deep dive later if i have to

shallow dive last round said that townie and ryala are pretty similar in their cases

Back