• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

fair enough i have no idea what we will do overnight

i'm kinda leaning ryala to be honest because the tortoise sex joke is the post i remember most from this game even more than the one where mako announced he was the angel

and yet you've done nothing to help us figure out who the mafia is, diggles

I identified ryala 4 hours ago and stand by it. I should've stuck with it on the last vote and let the tie happen.

i'm not looking to buy a home now, but have several people in my life who are and they are looking at more expensive homes than i can afford and wow money really can't buy taste

money is especially bad at buying taste in kitchens

Oh shit. The fucking dreaded multiquote misfire.

1. Mako, gouda, and toogs were all over him a little while ago.
2. he talked his way out of it by explaining how brilliant he is at identifying the other mafia AND pointing out how stupid we would all be to think he could possibly be mafia
3. I was RBd on day one. I don't know what that means but I understand that it generally implies that I'm civ.
4. ryala then turned that on his head to ask whether that's really true, about the same time that I was calling him on his own meta jedi mind trick that he's pulling.

I could be wrong of course.

i tried to multiquote some old posts in building my case there, but finally gave up after getting all kinds of bullshit errors.

Would gooner fake rb Diggler to create cred on day 1? That seems more like a day 2 or 3 move, but it definitely seems like something Gooner would do. But would he be audacious enough to fake rb the rber? On day 1?

The answer is a resounding yes. So Diggler must die.

1. Mako, gouda, and toogs were all over him a little while ago.
2. he talked his way out of it by explaining how brilliant he is at identifying the other mafia AND pointing out how stupid we would all be to think he could possibly be mafia
3. I was RBd on day one. I don't know what that means but I understand that it generally implies that I'm civ.
4. ryala then turned that on his head to ask whether that's really true, about the same time that I was calling him on his own meta jedi mind trick that he's pulling.

I could be wrong of course.

This is pretty solid analysis. Almost too solid for a first timer. But Diggs is hella good at crosswords and shit, so Idk.

i mean would diggler dumbtell/angleshoot if he were getting coached by maf and talk about a PM re: roleblock?

i'm having last minute second guesses and wanna go ryala now. mako, juice you wanna come with me? it'd make overnight less fun but i think we'd win the game.

Back