• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

neuer doing some work in this bayern-PSG match

The self RB is a very down the fairway kinda play for mafia. More so than randomly RBing I think. You don't want your play to be so predictable that a RB claim functions as something of an investigation. The post thats sorta angle shooty about a PM is the thing that should be best for diggler. He's never getting that guidance from maf chat/gooner, and if he's never played before, I don't know where else it comes from.

so either i'm a genius that does whatever all this is, or someone is trying really hard to divert attention.

i have strong interior design opinions too

this is a kitchen I hate: https://www.redfin.com/IL/Chicago/5483-S-Hyde-Park-Blvd-60615/unit-1/home/174696627

Agree. That looks like its out of the 80s. I feel like it's hard to pull off the darker browns in kitchens that have any appeal to me. Especially with that monochrome kinda look. We saw this place before our credit was shot, and its sort of the exception for me.

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/fp/...3715c9-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

Countertops obviously give it at least a little bit of a splash of something else in a way that puke brown doesn't though.

Diggler - Juice, Mako
Ryala - Diggler, Townie
Townie - Ryala

Couple minutes left, cocksuckers.

I think it needs to be townie. He's setting up tomorrows kill. I guess it's ok to handle it tomorrow, but not a particularly civ play

the fact that ryala Isn't on me tells you what you need to know.

This worked out very poorly for me. A self-pres in OT ends it if it's not diggler. Basically, I should have moved to townie way sooner.

Diggler, Vanilla Civ was found dead.

Day 7 ends at 10am tomorrow. But since all three of you are adults, I'll allow lockins, but you gotta text me or something to let me know so I can come bakc to the thread.

Back