• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

of the three of us i'd wager i would win in most foot races, but lose in anything requiring what you might call "strength"

***townie***

The last play got me. Well done though big guy.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I’m not sure how you come back from a game that well played. Who’s doing the mafia rankings this year?

Gg to juice and diggler and absolutely nobody else

Thanks knight!

I thought that was an ok 1st game of the season. The new guys made me laugh some too. I see potential

I feel like it has been awhile since mafia just bussed the shit out of their own team. I like it

Really great first games by Creamy, Cat, and Diggler. Great to have you guys play. Please play next game!

I thought that was an ok 1st game of the season. The new guys made me laugh some too. I see potential

I feel like it has been awhile since mafia just bussed the shit out of their own team. I like it

I'm very glad the mafia team selected Juice as the RB, Juice is awesome

Really great first games by Creamy, Cat, and Diggler. Great to have you guys play. Please play next game!

This x100, you guys all did super well for first-timers, made the game a lot of fun

anyone get RB?

we're in A or B cause no IC

A) 1 Town Cop, 1 Angel, 1 Civilian Vigilante, 7 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Town Cop, 1 Town Watcher, 1 Civilian Vigilante, 7 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons

Creamy, what's your favorite chicken product?

When do I have to have another vote in? On 4% so gonna let it sit for a bit.

You think Mahko is faking his angel claim?

Mako’s not tried to the mafia side play like this, but he’s not dumb. He plays dumb, but he’s more skillful than the lets on.

End of last season, Mako was playing very well.

I’m here too

Problem is we had this game dommed too early and Knight deserves better for modding and trying to get us back in it than just crushing the poor last maf soul

I am on board with killing people for the lols to even this up. Gouda would be the funniest

I've had like 2 tingles this game, one was catamount. the other was ryala not instantly killing gooner when given the opportunity

But I'm an aging drunk with diminished mental capacity

how in the HELL do i get rid of this shit

hilarious ending

So when is the next one and who is running it? Says the person who has absolutely no business being this excited to play again

thanks knight for modding and overlooking my disregard for the rules

i had all of you DANCING

This list is absolute horseshit and proof that most Americans are too stupid to successfully function in a society. I'm seriously angry that I read through it.

Back