• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

Maine and Alaska, basically the same as California, says some idiot from Mississippi thats scared they're gonna catch the gay in California.

There’s no way Virginia is a top 3 state

Some of the states near the top really suck. Nevada is a hellhole. I say that as someone with a severe gambling addiction which will cause at least 1 divorce who goes to Vegas frequently. It is a trash state, the best part of it is being surrounded by some rubes from Missouri who lost 5k in 24 hours without the ability to afford to do that. It kinda sucks!

North Carolina has no cities of note. Raleigh and Charlotte are absolutely not top 30 American cities. They're what you get when you want the suburbs, but you also want a NASCAR track or whatever you people do for fun in the middle. You don't get to be a top 5 state without at least one legit city.

God I'm absolutely fuming, fuck you for posting that gooner.

Every state that has a national park or part of a national park should be ranked above every state that does not. That’s my only opinion on the list.

Every state that has a national park or part of a national park should be ranked above every state that does not. That’s my only opinion on the list.

Except for Missouri because that stupid fucking arch is not a real national park and fuck Trump for making it one

I'm just glad I don't have to watch you guys have the time of your lives tonight while I lay in bed refreshing the game, hoping it's over, so I can jump and in and say....

Sup bros?

Also, FTR, Creamy is back. It's time I get my mojo back baby.

Resilient will make appearances, but future Maf games will be Creampie

How do you guys feel about Ohio?

And I love you Ryala, but you wrong bout NC, bro. Right about Charlotte and Raleigh, but the overall beauty of the state makes up for this.

And I love you Ryala, but you wrong bout NC, bro. Right about Charlotte and Raleigh, but the overall beauty of the state makes up for this.

NC is a top 1/3 state for sure

Also I post like rj under resilient and magically the typos aren't as bad with Creamy

NC is fine. It's not an elite state and can't be without a real city, but it doesn't suck either. It's just not a top 5 state.

The correct ranking at the top is:

1) California
2) Oregon
3) Colorado
4) Washington

You can move around 2-4 however you want, but any list that doesn't start with California is a joke.

Me, looking at a ranking showing Arizona ahead of California

vAVyIMV.gif

The correct ranking at the top is:

1) California
2) Oregon
3) Colorado
4) Washington

You can move around 2-4 however you want, but any list that doesn't start with California is a joke.

Yeah but the ocean water is really cold.

Washington and Oregon would be top tier states but their weather and Portland and Seattle ruin it for them.

Back