• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Mafia (Da, Doof & RSF) Clean Sweep'em - Happy Friday

It seems like without fail, we always pit a mafia member against a civ, the civ dies, and we forget about the person they were up against early in the game. It drives me crazy, but I'm just as guilty of it.

Honestly, I would have tried to self-pres with just 3 mafia, but I was talking to my boss and then it was 245 and I came back to find out I was still alive. So it worked out well.

I say we just all majo doofus in the first 15 min of the game from now on and call it good.

not as bad as if damo had sent in "i choose to investigate nobody" for the first three days of the game, though

so at worst he's only the 2nd worst civ special on the boards

I'm going to play the next game as Donald trump.

I will make Mafia great again. It will be so tremendous. Toog isn't having a very good game. Sad!

I'm going to play the next game as Donald trump.

I will make Mafia great again. It will be so tremendous. Toog isn't having a very good game. Sad!

ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.gif

Back