• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Mafia (Da, Doof & RSF) Clean Sweep'em - Happy Friday

Watch out, he'll kick you off #TeamDa.

How do we play the same?

I dunno. I've just had multiple suque folk say that

I'm an open team - I let people flow through freely, there is no kicking out - people just gradually realize its tough to be a teammate of el solo lobo

Good to know. I'm #teamTejas all the way, but am ok with becoming teamDa when neccessary (I like the way Da plays and we have a love/hate Mafia relationship built on game respecting game)

Therefore HAMMER SUCKS AND I HATE HIM EVEN IF THAT MEANS I HATE MYSELF

The last couple games as civs.

FmX1aoF.gif

I would have stepped in there. I have no idea why Tejas said that cop thing. Doofus obviously caught it. Gooner iced the wrong bro Day 1. So many bad things. Ugh.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't know why so many of you flagged that. Even with Gooner already dead, you clear yourself and Iggles (who was near the top all round) and we have a near 50/50 shot to catch mafia.

We also then get to look at Eagles and damos posts to search info for mafia

When gooner ended up being civ and Eagles made the killshot of him over you, that is a very civ move. I would not put it past some players to make that play as mafia, but generally speaking, that is a clearing move because mafia doesn't care who dies, so why stick your neck out?

Edited to add - its a civ move because you knew you were also a civ.

Agreed with this.

We also didn't know WTF Timdunk was doing with the "BYM is mafia" after night one.

That was strange.

not lynching RSF was pretty funny. He basically said "hey I am mafia"

Yes, I was planning on coming back to him today. I felt like Toogs vs alpha fighting a 10,000 word count

I never really thought you were Mafia. Those posts were clearly civ. I just knew you would enjoy/not enjoy me woofing every post of yours.

I thought I made it clear that wasn't serious

Also congrats mafia

Doofus definitely got me. He is so hard to read as Mafia because his doofusness is the same no matter his role

Also the tim run should have pointed everyone at Eagles/RSF at the end there, especially after Tsy was night kill. When you couple that with Eagles previous kill shot and RSF doing that every night he looked bad and should have been easy play

Also congrats mafia

Doofus definitely got me. He is so hard to read as Mafia because his doofusness is the same no matter his role

Also the tim run should have pointed everyone at Eagles/RSF at the end there, especially after Tsy was night kill. When you couple that with Eagles previous kill shot and RSF doing that every night he looked bad and should have been easy play

I spent a few minutes the end of that round and went back to look at Da and Tim. What I found with Tim was that all people who were suspect to me, you, Da, tsy, RSF, kept floating him out there while he just never got any votes. It was more of a home run shot down 6-3 because I think tons of info comes out of a Tim lynch if he was bad.

OH YEAH FUCK YOU DAMO

I spent a few minutes the end of that round and went back to look at Da and Tim. What I found with Tim was that all people who were suspect to me, you, Da, tsy, RSF, kept floating him out there while he just never got any votes. It was more of a home run shot down 6-3 because I think tons of info comes out of a Tim lynch if he was bad.

Oh your reasoning was solid.

I just meant 3 people running him in last minute should have probably been place to start looking next day

And that should have pointed at RSF all the more

SUCK IT CIVS

Sorry just wanted to say that, its friday and im bored. Wheres hoophead with his speed afternoon mafia?

Also congrats mafia

lol I told RSF on Day 1, I'm just gonna get heat on me, act like a Doofus, escape, and then be good the rest of the game. That's my usual mantra as mafia.

Never engage a Doofus in doofishness, he will pull you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

meh.

I know my day 1 was pretty terrible, but I thought I salvaged things pretty well in day 2 and 3

lol @ the haders trashin' my walls of text. those were mostly 1-liners (it's not like I was alpha-ing, you butts), and they were actually (mostly) pretty logical! i EVISCERATED doofus, too

plus I had that nice paragraph to tsy

I hateraded all over it - I would have voted for you, wall text and heavy isos is a mafia move. Pulling a couple of posts here and there is fine, but I honestly don't even read those posts and just look for who you vote for.

lol I told RSF on Day 1, I'm just gonna get heat on me, act like a Doofus, escape, and then be good the rest of the game. That's my usual mantra as mafia.
It seems like without fail, we always pit a mafia member against a civ, the civ dies, and we forget about the person they were up against early in the game. It drives me crazy, but I'm just as guilty of it.

I think a lot of that is because day 1 is a guessing game for most people.

I'm pretty sure Doofus and I are now undefeated as a mafia tandem.

Small sample size says that we are the best mafia in the world.

Back