• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

knight/RSF tie could be fun given that sd3 death

I hate this stupid ass dogshit idiot post.

I don't really, but sometimes I wanna Knight up a game and I feel like this is how he would respond.

i don't think there's a bigger gap between "how good they think they are at the game" and "how absolutely dogshit they actually are at the game" than with knight in this lil community

i'd say maybe toogs but that's more of an effort thing; sad thing with knight is that he actually tries

I don't really, but sometimes I wanna Knight up a game and I feel like this is how he would respond.

not enough dog cum to be a knight post

Before I got to the second part of this post I was on the verge of tears. Do not mess with my heart like this

Knight immediately going into everyone listen to me mode as soon as SD3 got thrown out in front is sure a thing that we should react to. If only I knew knight was mafia on d1 but didn't vote for him because he hosted the last game

It seems unlikely to me that Knight would be that brazenly obvious about trying to save SD3. Maybe he's on his level 3 shit though

i got rb'd last night by the way

maybe i can work that into some cure lyrics and get knight to call it the new worst post in the thread

I don't actually love RSF today fwiw. I do not think that SD3 would throw out RSF as someone to go after there (along w/ Townie) with the knowledge that townie wouldn't go yesterday. Like, maybe he would, idk. It moves RSF down for now though

It seems unlikely to me that Knight would be that brazenly obvious about trying to save SD3. Maybe he's on his level 3 shit though

Knight is always brazenly obvious day 1. Its the other nights you have to worry

I'm a little sus of Townie for casually dipping out early...also sus of the whole SD3/Creamy comment from RSF

He trusts in his abilities enough to do something like that if we’re being completely honest though.

I don't typ make reads d1 but think DDD is d-d-d-dirty

Catamount and creamy eh, don't think they really know the game, so the stack could just be meaningless

Diggler saw my note to post more and did

SD3 likes to lay in teh cut as maf, he'd also be a decent play

Townie is playing his mafia game, that's my only game related read from skimming the overnight banter or whatever you want to call it

I really wanted to semi-clear Townie after the SD3 stuff, but these are absolutely posts they would make about each other D1 as maf teammates.

I'm still not voting Townie today but am tryna use my brain

i got rb'd last night by the way

maybe i can work that into some cure lyrics and get knight to call it the new worst post in the thread

This seems like a low level textbook mafia play even to me.

People voting for townie today are getting the full ryala dikrider treatment. We're not killing him before an overnight

Back