• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

You could easily convince me to vote for tejas because it'd be funny though

i watched night fall in the popeyes drive thru line. this spicy chicken sandwich is good but not HOLY SHIT WHY HAVE I WAITED SO LONG good

***BBD***

I still don't know who that is

i really think sd3 is brazen enough to try to clear teammate creamy on the way out, and i'm 99% sure i've seen him pull that shit before

creamy

MOD NOTE: I have to run to the store because I am a dutiful husband who also wants to get snacks that my wife normally wouldn't let me get. Police yourselves for the time being. Ask yourself, "What would rommy do?" and then do not do those things.

immediately upon sd3 getting a 4th vote, but too late to matter

tho these two are a bit experienced to try and orchestrate something that late in d1 to save a regular goon

It was more like immediately after a few RSF deadline posts than the SD3 vote, which ryala did at like 1:15. I agree that it probably wasn't an attempt to save SD3 from gouda

So lets examine the RSF/Knight kerfluffle. Tell me what to think.

SD3 (3) BBD, mako, Da
Townie (3) Catamount, bym, Creamy
Creamy (3) gouda, RSF, Townie
Toogs (2) SD3, Tejas
RSF (2) jhawk, Knight
Catamount (1) Kory
Bym (1) ryala
Tejas (1) D14
Gouda (1) Toogs
Da (1) blue
Blue (1) Diggler

Just under half an hour to the deadline

This is #624 with about an hour to go in the round.

I got you

***switch to toogs***

4 way tie, its so exciting

This is ungreat.

You people won't kill me tomorrow no matter what I do

Next post is also ungreat.

Any particular Townie posts or just general vibe?

Civ as balls with this post.

***SD3***

This is good after SD3's vanilla claim.

I don't think Tejas makes this post as mafia on Day 1.

What is the logic against creamy? That he freaked out when his vote got the smallest bit of attention and changed it 3 times? I could easily see a new player doing something like that vote switch madness regardless of role. I think it's more likely that SD3 knows that and tried to "clear" someone who was questionable correctly

I think the cream situation will sort itself out

and I think votes for rsf are now stupid

What is the logic against creamy? That he freaked out when his vote got the smallest bit of attention and changed it 3 times? I could easily see a new player doing something like that vote switch madness regardless of role. I think it's more likely that SD3 knows that and tried to "clear" someone who was questionable correctly

not logic - just that he's been playing like absolute ass

Back