• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

er, i don't think me being rb'd has much of anything to do with knight but ymmv

You and knight were two main candidates for today. You saying you were roleblocked moves you down the list of suspects. If mafia wants knight dead they can roleblock you (even if you are mafia) and then everyone will probably just kill knight

it's almost like he's full of shit

giphy.gif

If I'm going to cloud the round, then smoke me. I don't think I'm there yet though, Gouda isn't one to inorganically follow a push like I generated.

I didn't follow shit, I was the first vote on RSF. And then he made another bad post so I switched back. But unless someone wants to counter the RB I'm not going there today

You and knight were two main candidates for today. You saying you were roleblocked moves you down the list of suspects. If mafia wants knight dead they can roleblock you (even if you are mafia) and then everyone will probably just kill knight

I meant more in terms of using the RB specifically to make a read-- maf knight probs doesn't give a fuck about rbing me, and if knight is civ then me being rb'd is irrelevant

Sure, my point though was that SD3 naming creamy as a bad vote is probably more likely a credit to creamy being a civ than an indictment of creamy as a potential maf. RSF using that SD3 post to vote creamy seemed flawed to me

ah gotcha fair point

Knight I don't understand your vote on Townie. SD3 was never going to self-pres onto Townie, especially after he said he wouldn't in his vanilla claim. Suggesting that it's most likely that Townie and SD3 were both mafia using SD3's lack of a self-pres vote as evidence is weird

I do agree with knight that my man 14 is reading crazy civ, which must mean he's mafia because all my instincts are wrong.

or faked from maf like last game

just to say not "only" RB'd

I mean, yes, a fake RB is on the table, and would fall under the knight framejob category. Knight does a thing (like many of us, because they're similar!) to push for civ special reads as maf. This is a good play. Knight pushing RSF then RSF getting an RB despite being high on lists last round is a level 1.5-ish play, but I'd probably do the same if I liked my read.

I mean, yes, a fake RB is on the table, and would fall under the knight framejob category. Knight does a thing (like many of us, because they're similar!) to push for civ special reads as maf. This is a good play. Knight pushing RSF then RSF getting an RB despite being high on lists last round is a level 1.5-ish play, but I'd probably do the same if I liked my read.

Yeah this is the point I was trying to make earlier, but ryala talks prettier than I do. I still want credit for saying something both pertinent and intelligent in day 2, though.

man, if we want to unlock this game down the line, going back to pg 37 is a goldmine, holy shit, ppl want to play MAFIA

diggler were you talking about knight or me in post 729

I meant more in terms of using the RB specifically to make a read-- maf knight probs doesn't give a fuck about rbing me, and if knight is civ then me being rb'd is irrelevant

If I'm mafia, you 100% don't live through the night if you're civ. And no fucking way do I kill bym.

If I'm mafia, you 100% don't live through the night if you're civ. And no fucking way do I kill bym.

I get the second part, but why are you murdering him on night 1 when he's on the block other than pure spite?

I'm like 99% sure the mafia role blocked RSF on purpose because him and SD3 were looking super sketch at the end of the round.

***RSF***

Back