• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I am not going to the gym at 4 am. What are we bantering about

I'm really into boulevardiers right now which I hadn't heard of until recently. I like to use a bit of orange bitters even though basically no recipe calls for them, probably due to the campari. It's like my favorite drink the manhattan fucked a slutty negroni and made a perfect mixed race baby

okay there was someone commenting on there with yr nickname for their username that i thought was you

there were some people (kory was one of 'em!) on the DISCORD the other night saying that reflektor is the best album

they're wrong though it's obviously the suburbs

Here’s one for you turds

Do you think your ambition in life

A) outpaces your abilities
B) matches your abilities
C) is less than your abilities

Here’s one for you turds

A. My ambition in life is for my partner, who is already 2 levels higher than me, to continue to get promoted. I can then quit working and be a stay at home dog dad. The American Dream is alive and well, even a sorta weird looking nerdy dude can be a trophy husband now

Here’s one for you turds

In the sense of job/income I'm def a c on that. Assuming that's what u meant

Am I an uncultured rune because reflecktor is my favorite?

D14 looks like a guy who had a chipper Jones lunchbox until like...college

Back