• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

BBD looks like a guy who cut coupons to chain restaurants he took dates to

A. My ambition in life is for my partner, who is already 2 levels higher than me, to continue to get promoted. I can then quit working and be a stay at home dog dad. The American Dream is alive and well, even a sorta weird looking nerdy dude can be a trophy husband now

I told you that thanks to you I refer to my wife as my partner now. Goes over great in Appalachia

Mako looks like a guy who got kicked out of MMA for not being racist enough

Da looks like a guy who has at least five Wake and Cubs tervis tumblers and yeti paraphernalia

Diggler looks like a guy who could quote the tax code to you and also steal your wife

Creamy looks like a guy who has broken up a fight between two girls before saying HOO BOY THESE KITTIES GOT CLAWS

Catamount looks like a guy who has called a white guy the n word before

Gouda looks like a guy who keeps bees around and calls them “my friends”

Blue looks like a guy who did the Cuban missile crisis with the Dulles brothers and has been “consulting” ever since

Townie looks like a guy who dresses his baby in a Lou Reed onesie.

Toogs looks like a guy who was really into Four Square briefly in the mid 2000s

RSF looks like MDMH if he didn’t have adult onset diabetes

Townie, have you ever worn a half mesh John Deere hat ironically?

Back