• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Gonna go bbd

Post more bitch idc about your patients

You all are way too boujee for me

House is sold made 80k off it going to be homeless if I can't find a new one

MOD NOTE: I have decided the theme of a big game I want to write. It could take a couple weeks to put together but it will be better than Avengers Endfinity WarGame. And will not have Iron Man or Tony Stark either.

I have read very little. In general, not just this game.

We did an icebreaker for that panel I did. Most recent book. Let me tell you, the look of terror on my face when I realized I hadn't read a book in 5+ years was enough to realize they needed to skip me

We did an icebreaker for that panel I did. Most recent book. Let me tell you, the look of terror on my face when I realized I hadn't read a book in 5+ years was enough to realize they needed to skip me

Oh bro, need some go tos for stupid questions like that - like Tipping Point or Who Moved My Cheese. No one needs to know when you caught onto those books. That's interview 101. Although, I did the essay to my college entrance letter to Notre Dame on the book version of Jurrasic Park. As expected, I was wait listed. Been lazy before lazy was cool.

Oh bro, need some go tos for stupid questions like that - like Tipping Point or Who Moved My Cheese. No one needs to know when you caught onto those books. That's interview 101. Although, I did the essay to my college entrance letter to Notre Dame on the book version of Jurrasic Park. As expected, I was wait listed. Been lazy before lazy was cool.

I've legit never heard of these books

Ended up at a wine bar with a great beer selection tonight. Destihl Touch of Haze may be my new favorite beer.

I haven't read a book in years but I listen them a lot. Less so without the commute. I'm considering not getting a new car now that I may never be going into the office

This hurts. I was the only one who worried for your wellbeing

Just assume it's a placeholder in case I don't come back in the morning. And/or your 4 non-consecutive posts I read made up my decision. Both are possible.

I haven't read a book in years but I listen them a lot. Less so without the commute. I'm considering not getting a new car now that I may never be going into the office

What format do you listen on? Cd? Or like podcast or something streaming?

As an old, I used to love grabbing a book on tape at cracker barrel on a long road trip. Always some sappy murder thing, but was great to pass the time. Haven't listened to a book in many moons.

Do cars even have cd players anymore?

As an old, I used to love grabbing a book on tape at cracker barrel on a long road trip. Always some sappy murder thing, but was great to pass the time. Haven't listened to a book in many moons.

Do cars even have cd players anymore?

It's an app with a subscription...you just download it to your phone.

Back