• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

The 'skip intro' option when you're streaming hbo or whatever is actually the real mvp

They are books that most people's managers will force them to read at some point in their career because they feel its valuable but really don't understand them.

My manager recently recommended that I learn math. Is that the same thing

The 'skip intro' option when you're streaming hbo or whatever is actually the real mvp

I'm gonna post this repeatedly in every mafia game, Review on Comedy Central (with Andy Daly!) is one of the most underrated shows of its era. Legit great, don't understand how it's gotten buried

I'm gonna post this repeatedly in every mafia game, Review on Comedy Central (with Andy Daly!) is one of the most underrated shows of its era. Legit great, don't understand how it's gotten buried

Why did you quote me to say that

tenor.gif

I’ve learned with mafia that I am bottom 1% at absorbing a large amount of written information. My vote is always kind of going with my gut but I am also easily convinced if someone has a case for another vote.

***Da***

I too slept in. Enjoying another laugh at townies work last night

I have a stupidly busy day ahead and I overslept so I’m just going to tell you that toogs is mafia and let’s majo his ass and move on

lol Townie last night was on fire, except I have no idea what foursquare is

lol Townie last night was on fire, except I have no idea what foursquare is

Is foursquare still around? There was a bunch of stuff about people getting robbed because the robbers would follow them on foursquare to see when they were away.

This is anecdotal, I may be making it up off one article or Facebook post I read.

I’ve learned with mafia that I am bottom 1% at absorbing a large amount of written information. My vote is always kind of going with my gut but I am also easily convinced if someone has a case for another vote.

***Da***

It's a fine vote. I have to be dead last in posts, kill the quiets and all.

Is foursquare still around? There was a bunch of stuff about people getting robbed because the robbers would follow them on foursquare to see when they were away.

This is anecdotal, I may be making it up off one article or Facebook post I read.

that def sounds like something my mom would've forwarded me in 2011.

Good morning, all

Gouda (3) toogs, Da, ryala
Toogs (2) Tejas, Diggler
BBD (2) Townie, D14
RSF (1) jhawk
Diggler (1) gouda
Da (1) BBD

YTV: RSF, Creamy, mako, blue, Catamount

This feels like more than just a suggestion

i'm sure there's a more strategic way to stay alive AND out mafia, but at this point they're going to kill me anyway, so:

Exactly one person visited Kory last night. TOOGS.

Back