• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

BBD (3) D14, blue, mako
Da (2) gouda, RSF
Gouda (1) Catamount
Ryala (1) BBD
Townie (1) Da
RSF (1) jhawk

YTV: Diggler, Townie, ryala, Creamy

I read all of tejas' posts and there is really nothing there except being big wrong about knight and then what could be seen as a breadcrumb on da. There is no reason for him to have thought da was maf after da missed most of yesterday, and I think that's why he's dead

I read all of tejas' posts and there is really nothing there except being big wrong about knight and then what could be seen as a breadcrumb on da. There is no reason for him to have thought da was maf after da missed most of yesterday, and I think that's why he's dead

This presupposes that we're in C. NOTED

interesting that townie was ready to start chasing down the brain trust on RSF, while D14 has reasonably pointed out that the knight stack has been getting picked off

you might want to think this through again

BBD (3) D14, blue, mako
Da (3) gouda, RSF, Creamy
Townie (2) Da, Diggler
Gouda (1) Catamount
Ryala (1) BBD
RSF (1) jhawk

YTV: Townie, ryala

Cata has skated to this point mostly by antagonizing townie. But this is a connection to BBD if that is the route that we end up voting today.

good pull, he also said he was gonna post more in this game bc he was quiet last game as a scared maf

good pull, he also said he was gonna post more in this game bc he was quiet last game as a scared maf

I drank till 2am last night. Had calls all morning and just took a 20min nap for recovery.

Townie still isnt mafia, but still hasn't had a good take.

I am like 40% on BBD being mafia. Deac14 is high on the sus list.

Meh fuck em'. BBD tried was the OG cancel RJ guy.

It's usually sound gameplay to just turn on the posters you don't like, you got me there.

I drank till 2am last night. Had calls all morning and just took a 20min nap for recovery.

Townie still isnt mafia, but still hasn't had a good take.

I am like 40% on BBD being mafia. Deac14 is high on the sus list.

Accusing me with no reasoning behind it, right after I said something about you, is a fun addition

It's usually sound gameplay to just turn on the posters you don't like, you got me there.

Accusing me with no reasoning behind it, right after I said something about you, is a fun addition

You and gouda switched had a meh vote to stay out of the fray on the RSF knight vote. You switched to kill a townie. IMO that makes both of yall sus.

Back