• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Oh man, that BBD post is so bad too

ThosePitifulHerald-small.gif

i'm good with that too. townie's post above has me rethinking my "logic"

***change to catamount***

BBD (4) D14, blue, mako, Catamount
Catamount (3) RSF, Diggler, BBD
Da (2) gouda, Creamy
Townie (1) Da
RSF (1) jhawk

YTV: Townie, ryala

Just under 15 min left

and BBD definitely showing up at the wrong time to try to save his own ass.

You and gouda switched had a meh vote to stay out of the fray on the RSF knight vote. You switched to kill a townie. IMO that makes both of yall sus.

This of course is off my first and core belief RSF in mafia (based mostly off he told me to fuck off like with teh second post of the game/ tried to kill me). Everything else kinda fell into place.

da has only voted twice, both times for maf (SD3 day 1 and in the majo of toogs)

not saying that's 100% alignment determinative, just food for thought

i'd def go for a late cata swing but am also ok with da or bbd as quiets (or blue, those four make up the four i suggested at the start of today we look at)

Let's kill townie instead of whatever is happening now

da has only voted twice, both times for maf (SD3 day 1 and in the majo of toogs)

not saying that's 100% alignment determinative, just food for thought

i'd def go for a late cata swing but am also ok with da or bbd as quiets (or blue, those four make up the four i suggested at the start of today we look at)

These two posts back to back are fun.

Back