• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I would like to go with Gouda or Cata today.

***gouda***

Gouda (4) Townie, ryala, D14, mako
Ryala (2) gouda, Creamy
Catamount (1) RSF

YTV: blue, Catamount, jhawk, Diggler

***switch to no vote***

No need for us to accidentally majo here

I would be ok with murdering creampie or catamount

Gouda (4) Townie, ryala, D14, mako
Ryala (2) gouda, Creamy
Catamount (1) RSF

YTV: blue, Catamount, jhawk, Diggler

There are 11, so 6 is majo. I don't want Gouda 1 away this early. This is not the earlier no brainer.

What's your creamy read?

i'm not gouda, but:

1.) his d1 was still incredibly bad, reeked of new-to-the-game maf
2.) his swing in the exact opposite direction feels like coaching
3.) he still hasn't done shit this game to clear any uncertainty, which is exactly what i said would happen on d2

D14 has played well and is pretty much above suspicion right now, so I'm curious as to why he's still alive, but the only #elites still left at this point are Gouda and Ryala, and it's starting to get kinda thin. I really think one of them has to be the play today, and I'm leaning Gouda.

gouda will absolutely dance on my grave in the postgame if i'm wrong about this but he's p low on my priority list, and i feel like i can usually read him p well

gouda will absolutely dance on my grave in the postgame if i'm wrong about this but he's p low on my priority list, and i feel like i can usually read him p well

I would also be willing to kill this one

He's just kind of been floating around, sounding like he knows something that would make him maf.

For the record, we have had 4 kills. 1 was a majo. 2 were ended by ryala votes. That's kinda the opposite of floating around

yeah mako getting all pissy with us at deadline feels civvy. i even thought he was going to get GOT so i watched him, with no results

The best thing on goudas resume is that maf gouda kills me because its funny

Back