• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I have to go mow the practice fields, but I'll be back before deadline. I expect you to have it cracked by the D14.

Maybe our new strategy is to just vote for the 3 people we think are the dumbest, in order

Is the mafia so scared of getting fucked up by a cop that they killed one cop lean and roleblocked a different one, leaving the watcher to do whatever he wants? That's the only thing I can come up with and it still makes no sense

8-3

>80% sure civs: Jhawk, diggler, ryala, D14, mako (least confident here, but whatever)

Basically, if we are in C (and it seems like we are given the Da hit), I think a cop comes out with 2 cleared civs from outside of this list. You could make a not terrible case for 1 civ, but probably not.

Is the mafia so scared of getting fucked up by a cop that they killed one cop lean and roleblocked a different one, leaving the watcher to do whatever he wants? That's the only thing I can come up with and it still makes no sense

Maybe our new strategy is to just vote for the 3 people we think are the dumbest, in order

i'm not gouda, but:

1.) his d1 was still incredibly bad, reeked of new-to-the-game maf
2.) his swing in the exact opposite direction feels like coaching
3.) he still hasn't done shit this game to clear any uncertainty, which is exactly what i said would happen on d2

creamy is def mafia but not sure we need to rush to kill him

So either cata is about to claim that he was roleblocked, or the mafia straight up did not use their roleblock and just left Diggler to do his thing. Best I can tell everyone has posted aside from cata this round.

unless they roleblocked jhawk. which would honestly be so goddamn funny

I just got reservations at FIG for our Charleston trip. I have heard that this is the place that I am supposed to eat.

Back