• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Spent six hours today on Zoom with the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements annual meeting. Then spent an hour trying read through what was deposited on here. Not sure which was more painful.

So there is one maf dead, one claimed roleblock and a bunch of words.

You fascinate me.

Spent six hours today on Zoom with the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements annual meeting. Then spent an hour trying read through what was deposited on here. Not sure which was more painful.

So there is one maf dead, one claimed roleblock and a bunch of words.

this is the most deaconblue post i've ever read

i missed you guys

The whole game is a bunch of words if you want to get really meta with it

sounds like mafia talk to me. i mean, is that "organization" a real thing or is it like The Pentaverate?

I also like what Diggler brings to the game. And what Cata brings out of townie.

sounds like mafia talk to me. i mean, is that "organization" a real thing or is it like The Pentaverate?

I gave the full name so you can look it up. However, to save you some time, they do have a website, ncrponline.org.

For doubting,

***Diggler***

bang. i like it. i'm now regretted having wasted my d1 vote on you

I hate to say this because i love him like a long lost brother but Knight is looking like mafia

Knight (5) Tejas, BBD, ryala, Townie, Kory
RSF (3) jhawk, Creamy, mako
BBD (2) gouda, D14
Creamy (2) RSF, Diggler
Kory (1) Knight
Townie (1) Catamount
Diggler (1) blue

YTV: Da, toogs

I'll push it close to a tie at the top.

switch to

***RSF***

what's manning's nickname - i don't see him on vote sheet

We get anything out of running rsf or bbd up with knight?im open to the other while we have time.

We get anything out of running rsf or bbd up with knight?im open to the other while we have time.

i mean, not while my vote's hanging, we don't

knight's not really my strongest lean, but so i don't have to switch at the deadline:

knight

Back