• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Knight (6) Tejas, BBD, ryala, Townie, Kory, RSF
RSF (4) jhawk, Creamy, mako, blue
BBD (2) gouda, D14
Creamy (1) Diggler
Kory (1) Knight
Townie (1) Catamount

YTV: Da, toogs

Around 15 min left to the deadline

We get anything out of running rsf or bbd up with knight?im open to the other while we have time.

I voted BBD because I didn't really like the way he did his Knight vote (which I think Tejas posted about), but frankly the way this game has gone people will probably fixate on Knight until he is gone so that might as well be now

With the obvious addition that there are decent odds that Knight is mafia anyways

sorry all day got away with wife having minor surgery. **townie** just to get a vote in

what a miracle that her surgery ended just in time for you to cast a vote 15 min before the deadline.

i don't think there's a bigger gap between "how good they think they are at the game" and "how absolutely dogshit they actually are at the game" than with knight in this lil community

i'd say maybe toogs but that's more of an effort thing; sad thing with knight is that he actually tries

you know how i know this guy has a tiny dick?

only reason i didn't vote for RSF this time is gouda saying we can keep him another day

Back