• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Signup CLOSED; Roles Out PM 6/7, Game Starts AM 6/8

Need 1 more for the game to run at all, preferably 5 more to get the 21 that I would need for the game I want to run. Hopefully some people crawl in over the weekend.

If you didn't hate Duff so much, you could hop over to the terp board and invite him. Also, raise because I left him hanging last week (after he left me hanging all weekend).

Maybe invite that novadeac guy too. He seems cool.

Thanks for the message gouda, my work week has sucked.

In.

rom, ryala, and Nonny give us 19 which is a good number but 21 would be ideal. Send out the bat signals.

I think we're good. Fire it up

Sour cream & onion smartfood popcorn is pretty good. The Jay & Silent Bob reboot was not good.

Hey Gouda, I didn't know you were in Australia.

qVS78TG.png

this isn’t England. You don’t have to eat stupidly-flavored snack foods here.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Either I drunkenly posrepped and have no recall or someone hacked my account. I thought I was hosting BCS mafia this week? When's my date for that? So excited to host.

I have decided to run Waterfall pick for mafia so once we hit 21 I will immediately RNG the mafia captain and send out that PM. Be on the lookout. Once the mafia is finished picking I will RNG the remainder of roles and send them out tomorrow night. The thread will open when I wake up Monday morning and first deadline will be 1:30pm ET.

We rollin yet?

I am considering just rolling with 19, should be fine numbers-wise. Just decided as I type that’s what I’m gonna do, closing signup. Look for PMs tonight and tomorrow people.

Back