• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Signup CLOSED; Roles Out PM 6/7, Game Starts AM 6/8

I'm so picking rommy. If I can't get credit for breaking mafia, what will I be remembered for?

Goon - you forgot the part about "banter starts now"
Tonight's topic:
Is my whispering eye most desirable when:
A. I drink just beer
B. I drink just bourbon
C. I combine the two
D. All of the above

Where are the roles at????

no one would ever give you a role. you aren't getting picked in a waterfall, and no mod in their right mind would make you a special. Congrats, treestump

Where are the roles at????

Also, it's just "where are the roles"

The "at" does nothing for the sentence and just makes you sound like a redneck idiot. Oh wait, nevermind.

Also, it's just "where are the roles"

The "at" does nothing for the sentence and just makes you sound like a redneck idiot. Oh wait, nevermind.

Stop being a dick.

P.S. to those from chat... I was offered a job and will not be unemployed. Assuming background check and all goes well. :eek:

Congratulations!

Stop being a dick.

P.S. to those from chat... I was offered a job and will not be unemployed. Assuming background check and all goes well. :eek:

restated:

congrats on the job

you don't seem to understand that jhawk is the dick, so please dont talk about it any more.

Last edited:
Stop being a dick.

They'll have to kill me to get it out of me.

Last edited:
On a more serious note, big congrats to QT and I may seem more like Manning due to a wake tomorrow and funeral Tuesday. I fully expect nonny to start a run on me during the funeral.

I think mafia survived the rankings. I'm impressed

Back