• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Take 2 Game starts when we get 13 - room for 1 more

gouda

Scooter Banks
Reaction score
WHAT UP

1. Nonny
2. Doofus
3. Knight
4. Timdunk
5. Toogs
6. Gooner
7. TIC
8. Ryala
9. Tejas
10. Rommy
11. MDMH
12. Damo

Last edited:
sd3AAgles in

jk leaving for a bachelor party in nashville at lunch tomorrow, oooooooooops

im out

Last edited:
Not playing in any game where Toog, Gouda, Rommy, Knight mods if the numbers are 15 or less.

Can't lose one of those 4 from the game. THE BURDEN TO BEAR IS TOO GREAT. I'd rather eat lead

Make doofus mode because he's getting majo's day 1 anyway

If I don't play, am I still allowed to banter before the game really starts?

I have all day meetings the next two days, so im out - but im here for the pre-game banter.

Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps - great or only good?

Not playing in any game where Toog, Gouda, Rommy, Knight mods if the numbers are 15 or less.

Can't lose one of those 4 from the game. THE BURDEN TO BEAR IS TOO GREAT. I'd rather eat lead

Fewer the better don't you think?

I have all day meetings the next two days, so im out - but im here for the pre-game banter.

Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps - great or only good?

Should try those. I love pretzels and Pretzel Crisps.

Also, I'm out for the game, but in for the banter.

Should try those. I love pretzels and Pretzel Crisps.

Also, I'm out for the game, but in for the banter.

I keep a bag in my office at all times when I realize I don't have them. Great snacking food, except for the whole getting shit on your fingers and then typing on the laptop, that sucks.

Chip clips and/or snack tongs need to be invented or mass produced so I can buy them, cause there is no way I will stop snacking at the office.

Dead/mafia/comod/goudaclones/observer chat has been very enjoyable

Someone get a hold of rommy

Back