• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Take 2 Game starts when we get 13 - room for 1 more

I'm 30, she's probably 23. I also look pretty young for my age unless I don't shave.

Also yes. If I can just figure out what kind of cologne her dad wears, I'm home free.

The dividing lines here are where she's from and if she's still in school.

The dividing lines here are where she's from and if she's still in school.

She's from here, and I think in grad school

Also known as shut up and dont care

Last edited:
Only 1 spot left. And I'm about to go to the gym so game won't start for ~2 hours if we don't get a 13th in the next 15 minutes or so.

She's from here, and I think in grad school

Also known as shut up and dont care

Creepier now with that info. Still think you should go for it. In general, southern girls are the sweet spot if you're looking for someone a few years younger.

Creepier now with that info. Still think you should go for it. In general, southern girls are the sweet spot if you're looking for someone a few years younger.

30/2 = 15 +7 = I'm good.

Agreed re: the southern girls though.

I might rng the roles now and whoever the next person to sign up is whatever 13 rngs out to be.

Ryala and Tic, you are now teammates with me and redwing in Sheep. We need a team name. Bring back Team Moist? Or should be go more with Team Light Stalking?

Back