• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abstinence...Not For Everybody

9 months bro...:hug:

Good point, well presented.

It's not a good look to revel in the misfortune of a 17 year old, or her parents, even if one of them is a right-wing jerk.

I'm not reveling in anything. Maybe she found her high school sweetheart and they'll have a great life. Good for them. I was simply sharing an example of when politicians make laws and that apply to other peoples' kids when their own are doing the same.

Not directed at you so much as at the article itself, which is pretty gleeful and gloating in my opinion.

I'm not reveling in anything. Maybe she found her high school sweetheart and they'll have a great life. Good for them. I was simply sharing an example of when politicians make laws and that apply to other peoples' kids when their own are doing the same.

Agree 100%. How many people had a friend in high school who for one reason or another fell off? Kids should be totally off-limits on both sides of the aisle.

We are not reveling in this family's situation just in the beauty of life in that what goes around comes around.

We are not reveling in this family's situation just in the beauty of life in that what goes around comes around.

Please tell us all about your grown-up children, who grew up making no mistakes and whose values completely mirror your values.

This is a silly case and it is easy to laugh at this guy, but I know of examples (not appropriate for sharing here) that have turned out to be far more tragic. Good parenting alone does not always cause kids to make good decisions, and it is a good idea to leave the kids of public figures alone as a general rule. That is just common sense no matter what you believe.

Reactions: ONW
Back