• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abstinence...Not For Everybody

Go through life robbing and insulting people, then. Maybe you will be a big success in the welfare/warfare state. But it is more likely that the rich people will have you by the balls.

If you're not Elon Musk, feel free to stop lecturing me on how successful I am.

Elon Musk does not want you to be a burden to others. Pull your own weight and leave more successful people alone that they may be there with the resources to pick your ass up should your ass ever need assistance.

Elon Musk does not want you to be a burden to others. Pull your own weight and leave more successful people alone that they may be there with the resources to pick your ass up should your ass ever need assistance.

Um...do you know me, or are you just a condescending prick all of the time? That was a rhetorical question btw.

Um...do you know me, or are you just a condescending prick all of the time? That was a rhetorical question btw.

One of the things you will eventually learn about robbing and insulting people, cocksucker, is that they can return the favor and destroy any useful relationship or even turn it completely to their advantage. Thus when you try to use the power of the state to rob rich people the rich people quickly gain control of that power and use it to grab your stupid ass by your balls.

Give me the keys you cocksucker mother fucker

original.jpg

Back