• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACA Running Thread

The official GOP twitter account tweeted at Hillary and here is her response.

The official GOP twitter account tweeted at Hillary and here is her response.

Don't really know if "Where's your plan?" is the hill the GOP really should want to die on right now.

GOP Trumpcare defined

giphy.gif

got this FB message update from a guy I was friends with in high school #realamerica

Someone I love and respect recently asked me "How could anyone have voted for Donald Trump?" I stayed silent, because 4 years ago it would have been a fair question.
For me, all that changed January 1, 2014. That was the day I was forced into poverty. That was the day Obamacare went into effect. I didn't see it coming, but it is the single worst thing that anyone has ever done to me. At the time, my employer was covering 87% of my healthcare costs and the plan covering my family cost me $62 every 2 weeks with a $6000 deductible per family and $1250 per person (not to exceed $250) a person. Coverage was 80% until the deductible was met, then switched to 100% with a maximum out of pocket liability of $12500 per family, or $6000 per individual. If these numbers don't make sense to you it means one of 2 things.
1. You never paid for healthcare.
2. You don't understand Healthcare.
So if you don't understand the numbers I just stated, then you have as much right to an opinion on healthcare as I have a right to have an opinion on the pros and cons on carburetors in 8 cylinder engines vs 6 cylinder engines produced by whatever companies between 19??- and whatever.
For the people that do understand...once the Unaffordable Care Act was passed, my premiums have gone up annually, my coverage has decreased annually, and the terms of my coverage have changed drastically. Like a twisted game of whisper down the lane, deductible became like a car insurance deuctible. Every open enrollment period has become a pay cut. Now, just 3 insurance years later...I pay $169 every 2 weeks for a plan that doesn't cover one red cent until my family is $6000 out of pocket. No copays, just a bill. Every time my son gets an ear infection it costs me $400 and I curse Barrack Obama. I curse him, his mother, and every son of a bitch that says a good word about him. I spend my weeks and months working just to pay the bills, and saving my money to spend on doctor visits. Vacations? Lol...fuck you Obama. And fuck you every Democrat reading this.

Where does he live? Why did the employer have to switch?

Why would he be talking such past tense and why is he calling you a democrat? It's like he doesn't even know you...

He was pissed before, he will be furious with Trumpcare or be an uninsured blight on the system. One time in the emergency room can set you back a mighty penny!

Could he have gotten a different job?

I think a big misunderstanding about premiums is that they were going up with or without Obamacare, for some it may have accelerated the process for others it may have slowed it down but we were all going up up and up weeee

The dog caught the car

Back