• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Basketball Media Day (Wake picked 13th)

Reaction score
Will post the preseason poll when released, just wanted to start with this photo and Bz's headset.

BWtAjyGIUAARF7o.jpg

Originally we were sending CMM and Devin to this, but it seems that Travis was subbed for Devin.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the amount of jokes and negative comments that are made about the headset. lol.

LOLOLOL, the headset. Can this guy literally do one thing right?

Wake Basketball‏@TieDyeNation51m
Travis McKie grabbed the DeaconVision camera to make it clear how hurt he was that Codi didn't vote for him for Homecoming King #ACCMediaDay

Mark Armstrong‏@ArmstrongABC111h
McKie just killing the 7 frosh from last year. 'They didn't know anything...they made me/coach grumpy.' Says they've grown.

Wake Basketball‏@TieDyeNation51m
Travis McKie grabbed the DeaconVision camera to make it clear how hurt he was that Codi didn't vote for him for Homecoming King #ACCMediaDay

Mark Armstrong‏@ArmstrongABC111h
McKie just killing the 7 frosh from last year. 'They didn't know anything...they made me/coach grumpy.' Says they've grown.

"YOU ALL SUCK! But you're getting better."

How does the guy interviewing him keep a straight face? #professional

The headset hahahahaha i can't

this is all just a big joke now

ACC Media Day means the yearly tradition of [Redacted] giving his expectations for the season, which have been the same for like 3 years now: "To have a winning record and put ourselves in position for postseason play." Watch, this is word for word what he'll say.

Looks perfectly fine to me...Space Control to Major Tom...

Back