• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Basketball Predictions

Would love to see what everyone thinks Wake will do in ACC play, then be able to come back at the end of the year and see who gets it right....

at Florida State (L)
vs Clemson (W)
vs Boston College (W)
at Virginia (L)
vs North Carolina (L)
vs Miami (W)
at NC State (L)
at Syracuse (W)
vs Duke (W)
at Boston College (W)
vs Georgia Tech (W)
at Notre Dame (L)
vs NC State (W)
at Clemson (L)
at Duke (L)
vs Pittsburgh (W)
vs Louisville (W)
at VT (L)

My initial win/loss has us going 10-8? I have us winning all home games but one and beating BC and Syracuse on the road. I think the final game of the year at VT is going to be huge for Wake. So I'd have us going 19-11 (10-8). That is very optimistic, clearly.

Well through seven ACC games I have the right record, just picked the wrong games. By my early season prediction, we are on track to win the next 4 games! Here's to a six game winning streak!

It would be nice if we could have a team the over achieved just a little.

Last week end we pulled ourselves back into the discussion. Blown opportunities at 'cuse and against dook sends us back to irrelevance. Thankfully there is Pitt, we are one game out of 14th now.

Meanwhile GT has beaten UNC, FSU @ ND and @ State.

Manning has one road win in his 3rd year, and we tried to give that game away.

Meanwhile GT has beaten UNC, FSU @ ND and @ State.

Manning has one road win in his 3rd year, and we tried to give that game away.

Notre Dame was a home game. They only have one road win (and only 2 all year total). Wake has 4. The GaTech matchup will be a really interesting one when they come to visit...

Would love to see what everyone thinks Wake will do in ACC play, then be able to come back at the end of the year and see who gets it right....

at Florida State (L)
vs Clemson (W)
vs Boston College (W)
at Virginia (L)
vs North Carolina (L)
vs Miami (W)
at NC State (L)
at Syracuse (W)
vs Duke (W)
at Boston College (W)
vs Georgia Tech (W)
at Notre Dame (L)
vs NC State (W)
at Clemson (L)
at Duke (L)
vs Pittsburgh (W)
vs Louisville (W)
at VT (L)

My initial win/loss has us going 10-8? I have us winning all home games but one and beating BC and Syracuse on the road. I think the final game of the year at VT is going to be huge for Wake. So I'd have us going 19-11 (10-8). That is very optimistic, clearly.

I was off by one game, although the wins and loses came at different times than I thought!

at Florida State (L)
vs Clemson (W)
vs Boston College (W)
at Virginia (L)
vs North Carolina (L)
vs Miami (W)
at NC State (L)
at Syracuse (L)
vs Duke (L)
at Boston College (W)
vs Georgia Tech (W)
at Notre Dame (L)
vs NC State (W)
at Clemson (L)
at Duke (L)
vs Pittsburgh (W)
vs Louisville (L)
at VT (W)

This is where I'm at. Hoping we can flip one of the L's and get to 9-9. 9-9 in this league with one ACC tourney win, will get ya in the Big ole dance.

I'm pretty good.

at Florida State (L)
vs Clemson (W)
vs Boston College (W)
at Virginia (L)
vs North Carolina (L)
vs Miami (W)
at NC State (L)
at Syracuse (L)
vs Duke (L)
at Boston College (W)
vs Georgia Tech (W)
at Notre Dame (L)
vs NC State (W)
at Clemson (L)
at Duke (L)
vs Pittsburgh (W)
vs Louisville (L)
at VT (W)

8-10

Just missed Clemson, @NC State, Louisville. 9-9!

I wish I could give myself Positive rep for being so damn good.

Back