• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Acc/Big 10 Challenge Discussion/Predictions Thread

Predict the outcome of the ACC/Big 10 Challenge:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The contrast between Bo Ryan's well coached team and Roy's superior athletes with the "roll the ball out and watch them play" strategy is interesting. It must be nice being Roy Williams when literally 99% of the games you have coached you have significantly more talent than the other team.

At least the ACC having already lost means I won't feel at all guilty cheering for UNC to get blown out.

Always cheering for them to get blown out. The whole B10/ACC challenge thing couldn't mean less to me.

An 8 point deficit is insurmountable in the Big 10, Carolina is going to win by 20 now.

The contrast between Bo Ryan's well coached team and Roy's superior athletes with the "roll the ball out and watch them play" strategy is interesting. It must be nice being Roy Williams when literally 99% of the games you have coached you have significantly more talent than the other team.

What? He has to coach up all 9 of those burger boys!

I hope Montrezl Harrell and other NC kids that choose Virginia Tech enjoy the NIT for four years..

That was not a back court violation against the Hokies. You have to have possession and he just muffed the throw in. Missed that one badly

Back