• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC/Big Ten Challenge (NWT) : Ends in another 6-6 tie

Agree with the sentiment expressed earlier....it's disgusting that our (former) flagship men's sport is so disrespected and irrelevant

duke with the shoot clock violation, but the refs count the three instead, shocker

another blatant officiating error in duke's favor, ball out of bounds off plumlee's foot, duke ball

Only thing about the Duke game is that my friends got tickets 5 rows behind the Duke bench and are wearing Michigan stuff. Before the game even started K was pissed and usher wanted to see their tickets. They were legit and usher said that this will never happen again. What douches. Typical Duke.

Seriously, Bzz would welcome opposing fans sitting behind him.

Last edited:
Only thing about the Duke game is that my friends got tickets 5 rows behind the Duke bench and are wearing Michigan stuff. Before the game even started K was pissed and usher wanted to see their tickets. They were legit and usher said that this will never happen again. What douches. Typical Duke.

Seriously, Bzz would welcome opposing fans sitting behind him.

Fuck you, buddy!

I used to be glued to the TV for two nights during this event. Now IDGAF. Thanks Ron.

I used to be glued to the TV for two nights during this event. Now IDGAF. Thanks Ron.

This. I really used to get into this. Last night was playing cards with friends and then tuned into the late games and wasn't really into it. Especially with Dukie V doing the Dick game. It reminded me of when we used to be a good hoops school and just brought out more bitterness.

That said, I am looking forward to going to the high scoring showdown between Sconsin and UVA tonite, though prolly won't care much about the late games.

From ESPN.com:

It is kind of silly to get too worked up over the actual tally of this competition. (Big Ten fans would argue this is especially true now that the ACC can leave three of its weaker programs -- Wake Forest, Clemson and Virginia Tech -- on the sidelines.) The real intrigue here is, or at least should be, focused on the teams themselves, on all of the little details therein.

Fuck you, Ron and Buzz

WTF? Wake Forest, a weak program? Has ESPN looked at our daunting schedule? We are 6-2!! We will be 7-2 tonight after we crush that green ocean slime. ESPN has missed the boat not inviting us. Their viewership of the Challenge would have increased by "ones."

Back