• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Future Schedules

Vandy has made it clear they don't want to play Wake. I have no idea who Syracuse, Wake, and BC will play.

Hopefully we can at least get a mississippi state or kentucky.

ETA: I'm an idiot because Louisville will be playing Kentucky.

Is this some type of angle for the SEC to play Notre Dame?

Vandy has made it clear they don't want to play Wake.

Not a fan of the forced Vandy "rivalry" either way, but it's remarkable how quickly that AD/fanbase appears to have become quite full of itself. We'll see if they're still singing the same tune in a year or two post-Franklin.

Go after Mississippi. Hard.

Every other year in the Grove would be phenomenal.

Not a fan of the forced Vandy "rivalry" either way, but it's remarkable how quickly that AD/fanbase appears to have become quite full of itself. We'll see if they're still singing the same tune in a year or two post-Franklin.

I thought they got rid of their AD.

Go after Mississippi. Hard.

Every other year in the Grove would be phenomenal.

Not a bad idea. Personally, I would go for wherever gets us the best exposure to potential talent. Mississippi and Louisiana probably do that the best of anyone still on the table. It would certainly be nice to get a win though, so LSU is probably not advised.

Not a bad idea. Personally, I would go for wherever gets us the best exposure to potential talent. Mississippi and Louisiana probably do that the best of anyone still on the table. It would certainly be nice to get a win though, so LSU is probably not advised.

I wouldn't mind an Ole Miss, MSU, LSU rotation.

I would be shocked if Bama, Auburn, and LSU don't approach this looking for an easy win. Maybe they go for better name recognition, but I doubt it.

I would be shocked if Bama, Auburn, and LSU don't approach this looking for an easy win. Maybe they go for better name recognition, but I doubt it.

Whether that's their approach or not, that's probably what they're going to get. FSU, Clemson, Tech, and Louisville aren't available.

And ACC schools are going to look to sell a lot of tickets to a home game against Bama, Auburn, or LSU.

LOL, at the thought of the Deacs night game in the real Death Valley. That game would be....interesting.

I'd love to make that trip.

Whether that's their approach or not, that's probably what they're going to get. FSU, Clemson, Tech, and Louisville aren't available.

And ACC schools are going to look to sell a lot of tickets to a home game against Bama, Auburn, or LSU.

I think most programs would see Miami, VT, and UNC as more of a challenge (rightly or wrongly).

Wake
UVA
BC
Cuse
UNC
NCSU
Duke
VT
Miami

LSU
Bama
Auburn
Ole Miss
MSU
Tenn
Vandy
TAMU
Mizzou

Is that everyone?

When Bama visited Duke.

Alabama+v+Duke+kaHCEWLF6e8x.jpg

I think most programs would see Miami, VT, and UNC as more of a challenge (rightly or wrongly).

I don't think they'd view UNC that way. Miami would be a "historical" challenge. VT is in decline. They'd fight over the trip to Miami for recruiting purposes.

They call Alabama the Crimson Tide. Call me Deacon blues.
We're in a song together.
There it is, natural rivals.

Back