• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Future Schedules

Code:
ACC             SEC
Clemson         South Carolina
Florida State   Florida
Georgia Tech    Georgia
Louisville      Kentucky

Boston College  Texas A & M
Duke            Vanderbilt
Miami           Alabama
North Carolina  Auburn
NC State        Arkansas
Pittsburgh      Missouri
Syracuse        Louisiana State
Virginia        Mississippi State
Virginia Tech   Tennessee
Wake Forest     Ole Miss

The first group are known and set rivalries. The rest are just matching them up the best they can. These should probably rotate. I could see Tennessee paired with us due to proximity, but I put them with VT for a hillbilly duel. Florida would alternate between Miami and FSU, so I put Alabama in to play the other one. UNC, NCSU are rough analogs for Auburn and Arkansas. LSU gets its cupcake. The rest are random pairings.

FSU and Florida play every year.

I'd like Texas A&M, for recruiting reasons. Wake played LSU in '78. They put Mike the Tiger (in its cage) outside of our locker room. When the team walked out that's the first thing they saw. During the game they would poke Mike with a stick and then shove a mic in his face. His roar filled the stadium. LSU-13, WFU-11 September 23rd, 1978.

TAMU would be great for recruiting. TAMU and Miami are probably most desirable for each.

Va tech and ut are slated for 2015 I think..playing at Bristol motor speedway

would also like to point out that Clemson's stadium had the nickname "Death Valley" before LSU's did.

NC State - Arkansas. A match made in heaven.

Seriously, though... TV is going to get what TV wants.

Back