• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Offices moving to Charlotte?

"Are we leaving money on the table? Are we leaving branding on the table? Are we leaving exposure on the table?"

What more important questions are there in life?

Is there any rational person who thinks Greensboro Colisseum is a better venue than Spectrum Center? Including surrounding hotels, restaurants, bars, avoidance of gunfire?

Is there any rational person who thinks Greensboro Colisseum is a better venue than Spectrum Center? Including surrounding hotels, restaurants, bars, avoidance of gunfire?
This doesn’t have anything to do with the ACC headquarters moving though. They can hold things in Charlotte no matter what.

All of the bars near the Spectrum Center are either closed or dead. At least they were for the ACCC football game. That area is sketchy now.

Greensboro's mayor is Fred Barakat's daughter.

I did not make that up.

finally, we can leave the SEC behind since they're still in the shithole Birmingham

I have no idea why so much time and money has been spent on this. I still don’t know why it matters at all.
CLT has sweeter club lounges than GSO plus there aren't enough hip lunch spots near Grandover. That's about the size of it.

But the GSO colisseum has Stameys across the street!

Meh.

Get busy getting ND to join for football....that would be news worthy.

Maybe the Sun Belt can move in.

It looks small time to order fancier deck chairs for the Titanic like this.

Back