• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament discussion thread

FWIW, Notre Dame fans are an entirely different level of arrogant when they win. They are insufferable. In the Midwest everyone has two favorite teams. Their team and whoever is playing Notre Dame. Be glad Indiana is hundreds of miles from the Atlantic coast.

You're familiar with the Walmart trailer trash we have to deal with when UNC wins. Right?

STOP TRYING TO SPOIL THIS YOU SCHMUCKS! JUST BE HAPPY CAROLINA IS LOOOOOSING!!

Side note, ND's passing is beautiful to watch

Trust me I hate UNC but we're getting ready to have a champion who isn't even a member of the conference...and lost to the guy we had coaching us last year. I despise ND

This seems like a bro who is not from North Carolina.

Absolutely. Hate the Heels. But just hearing the Notre Dame fight song as they celebrate their victory makes me want to puke. I couldn't pull for either team. You are all forewarned. Be grateful for the distance.

I hate UNC with all my heart and soul, but there is something that feels so dirty watching ND win this. Especially since they are celebrating in Greensboro, for the last time the turny is here.

I hate UNC with all my heart and soul, but there is something that feels so dirty watching ND win this. Especially since they are celebrating in Greensboro, for the last time the turny is here.

Um, it's back in Gboro in 2020 bro.

OH NOES UNC DIDN'T WIN WITH THEIR MASSIVE HOME-COURT ADVANTAGE! LET'S ALL GO CRY!!!

I hate ND, but thank god they won. Fuck those cheaters.

Notre Dame basketball is a lottt different than Notre Dame football. They don't have that many basketball fans, the had like 500 people in Gboro, often have bad crowds for home games. They have one really top 75-100 recruit on their entire team (Jackson) and just came into Greensboro and beat Duke and UNC. Amazing really.

Glad Notre Dame won, but their fan showing in Greensboro was embarrassing. I thought this was a passionate, national fan base? You couldn't even tell which section they had been allotted.

Ran into a bunch of Hole fans at Lindley Park Filling Station tonight before the game. I'm glad they went home upset.

It can't be a bad day if UNC lost!

FWIW, Notre Dame fans are an entirely different level of arrogant when they win. They are insufferable. In the Midwest everyone has two favorite teams. Their team and whoever is playing Notre Dame. Be glad Indiana is hundreds of miles from the Atlantic coast.

The Duke of the Midwest just won. Fuck.

Come on Yankees. This is ACC basketball. Embrace the UNC schadenfreude.

Anyone else been leaving it on ESPN for the Pac 12 after the ACC games the past couple nights? Bill Walton is looney tunes

So it's been FSU, Miami, Virginia, and Notre Dame. Clemson, you're up, willis.

Back