• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament discussion thread

Deacs just getting off the bus now. Must have practiced at home this morning. GSO is nice.

You're already making today's teams try to win 5 games in 5 days to win the tournament, starting the games at 7 and 9 would just be extra cruel on top of that.

TITCR. BC-GT winner would be particularly screwed. Good job Syracuse.

This is a hell of a way to start off the tournament

Wow, that list of the 9 consecutive GTech losses was pretty crazy. And I though WE blew a lot of close games this year...

Hell of a way to cap off Gregory's tenure at GT.

Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do.

pouring-alcohol.gif

It's so strange to be starting the tournament on a Tuesday.

On "ACC Friday" in high school (late 90s) all my teachers would have it on in the afternoon classes. I doubt that happens now that it's four days during the week. If kids care now, they're probably watching in their desk on their iPhone anyway. I'm getting old.

How very GATech of them to blow a layup for a 1 point loss.

Not to mention allowing a switch mismatch and leaving Hanlan 1-on-1 for the game winner. Yeesh.

On "ACC Friday" in high school (late 90s) all my teachers would have it on in the afternoon classes. I doubt that happens now that it's four days during the week. If kids care now, they're probably watching in their desk on their iPhone anyway. I'm getting old.
Yup... I grew up watching the ACC tourney in school as well

I'm going to assume I'm younger than you but coming through school- JK through HS whenever any of the Big 4 played we'd watch the game in class.

Used to love that.

Back