• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Seeding and WF's Potential Opponents / Game Times

God, State has no discipline, no sense of purpose. Seabron needs to turn pro or hit the portal.

They have the #9 2023 recruit in the country committed. That's either Adidas bagmen, really bad advice from those around the kid, or a combination of the two. No elite HS kid in their right mind is going to that dumpster fire of a program to play for Kevin Keatts.

I mean, luckily nobody is walking through the door and looking at the bracket today anyway

if you added up players, media, cheerleaders and stadium personnel - do you think that was more than "fans" in attendance?

I'm all for this. I can get on board cracking a one at this hour.

As a BC fan, I would support this too. We always play on depressing Tuesday so under this scenario there would at least be more energy in the building.

the one team I wanted no part of from first night in our bracket was Louisville.

They should just host these play-in games at the lower seed's home court. They shouldn't count as ACC Tournament wins anyway, just waters down any sense of history teams and coaches have. Have them play Monday then have a normal single-bye tournament starting on Wednesday.

This shit is gross, makes the conference look like trash (even in good years), and saps the life out of the event.

Good idea

They have the #9 2023 recruit in the country committed. That's either Adidas bagmen, really bad advice from those around the kid, or a combination of the two. No elite HS kid in their right mind is going to that dumpster fire of a program to play for Kevin Keatts.

Rumor is he is going to flip to Kentucky. Keatts has lost several guys who originally committed to State. Guy is a disaster.

Kentucky had a PG decommit last week as well.

I haven't watched a selection Sunday in over a decade. Not out of some protest. Just why the hell watch it?

Same. I still haven’t gotten fully re-immersed in the sport. I know virtually nothing of the teams outside the ACC.

Y’all really didn’t watch in ‘17? Calling BS on that.

i think as long as they have been on and as long as i can remember, i've watched every selection show. for the past decade mostly due to running an office pool. :)

need two arenas to have 7 games on the first day, or start at 7:00 am

Play the first round games at the home arena of the highest seeded team on Tuesday, then have the quarterfinals (Friday), semifinals (Saturday), and finals (Sunday) in a central location.

Back