• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament-Wake vs Syracuse

Those people are like a cult.

Ain’t that the damn truth. I guess they were the unlucky ones that couldn’t escape the brainwashing that Ron tried to feed the fan base for all these years.

#theunluckyones

I mean I’m all for sticking by your team, but there comes a time when enough is enough and we’re past that point. Wake fans are some of the most loyal around and we deserve better. When UNC went 8-20 under Vanilla Ice, their fans were harder to find than a girl wearing a bikini in Antarctica. We’ve stuck by our team and program, but those running our program aren’t worth supporting.

oh man, I totally forgot that we were playing in the ACC tourney tonight...I wasn't even doing anything. Wake hoops has just lost all importance in my life. I used to be obsessed and now...

The problem, if some of you can’t see it, is that we are all hoping for superstar players to come in and win some games. If they’re good, they’ll leave like Collins and we will lose 20 games again. There is no goddamn system or foundation

Seriously why did we take Doral out down the stretch?

I would not be surprised to find out that Doral had trouble breathing (swollen, if not broken, nose) after taking that head butt to the nose in the first half.

The problem, if some of you can’t see it, is that we are all hoping for superstar players to come in and win some games. If they’re good, they’ll leave like Collins and we will lose 20 games again. There is no goddamn system or foundation
You mean it's a bad plan to rely on one great recruit every other class?

Are we sure? Have you researched this theory of yours?

I would not be surprised to find out that Doral had trouble breathing (swollen, if not broken, nose) after taking that head butt to the nose in the first half.

You love those excuses for that waste of a coach.

He has a mouth, right?

When Crawford flexed after a made three with around 6 minutes left and we were down 12+....that was a microcosm of this season for me. Immaturity and selfish play.

When Crawford flexed after a made three with around 6 minutes left and we were down 12+....that was a microcosm of this season for me. Immaturity and selfish play.

Visions of Devin Thomas flashed through my head.

Last edited:
Back