• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament-Wake vs Syracuse

Wakes’s first round record in the ACC Tournament is absolutely horrific. Still funny how every year the Deacon Club promotes ACC Tournament ticket access as some kind of “benefit “

Please tell me those wake fans applauding are friends and family. You’d have to be sick in the head to applaud that shit show if you’re not a part of that group.

My god, I forgot that we even had an ACC freakin tournament game tonight. I missed the whole thing. Sounds like it was the same old shit. Thanks for nothing Danny.

I rewinded the missed dunk several times and laughed. 11-20 for the year.

Please tell me those wake fans applauding are friends and family. You’d have to be sick in the head to applaud that shit show if you’re not a part of that group.

I read on facebook where somebody posted “ maybe if the fans give them more encouragement they’ll start winning games.” Yes that was actually posted in the infamous Deacon Sports Nation Facebook group. So yes, people that dumb and gullible do exist.

Bye Danny.
We'll call you if we need you again.
No, you don't need to stop by Winston to get your stuff.
We'll have it all sent to you. Good luck now.

I read on facebook where somebody posted “ maybe if the fans give them more encouragement they’ll start winning games.” Yes that was actually posted in the infamous Deacon Sports Nation Facebook group. So yes, people that dumb and gullible do exist.

People to stupid to live.

Those people are like a cult.

I don't know how any man can watch that and think this program is heading in the right way. Fuck this, I want to stop wasting my time over this, but didn'tknow how because it became part of what i am. Fuck this, im done until people actually care about getting better.

Those people are like a cult.

Blind faith, everyone has to believe in something. I am a negative ass dude, but im done even fucking trying for this. Thats after buzz, and 4 years after danny. I stayed longer than almost everyone, but i cant take it anymore. Fuck college basketball, it sucks now anyways.

Why didn't we play this hard when it actually could have made a difference?

In my opinion, this is probably our biggest issue. Under Dino, Prosser, and Odom we would start most games playing hard. Under Manning and Bz we only play hard in short spurts, usually prompted by us making a few jumpers.

I don't know how any man can watch that and think this program is heading in the right way. Fuck this, I want to stop wasting my time over this, but didn'tknow how because it became part of what i am. Fuck this, im done until people actually care about getting better.
I can't believe I still care after the last 8 years. I can't decide if I'm more upset that we suck and there's no hope that we will stop sucking or that still I care enough for it to bother me.

We looked lost. Bad execution with the zone on defense and stayed in it when it wasn't working. Mitchell should have played more to counter Dolezaj.

When we took out Moore, our run magically ended... didn’t see that one coming Facepalm

Back