• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament-Wake vs Syracuse

Just kill this god forsaken program. One can only endure so much pain. Please end the misery and terminate the program.

I don't actually think our gameplan on either end is that bad today (except for the baffling TT situation). We've missed so​ many open shots already and they're hitting ridiculous shots.

We gonna come back.

Preseason top 25, baby!

I don't actually think our gameplan is that bad (except for the baffling TT situation). We've missed so​ many open shots already.

Eh, we took a bunch of good but not great jump shots.

Looking better now that we're getting inside some.

I don't actually think our gameplan on either end is that bad today (except for the baffling TT situation). We've missed so​ many open shots already and they're hitting ridiculous shots.

We gonna come back.

Perhaps, but we can't handle the ball well enough to make it work

Eh, we took a bunch of good but not great jump shots.

I don't totally disagree, but making those midrange jumpers is part of our zone offense. We also missed three or four open threes. Game would look a lot different had we made them (duh).

We gonna come back.

Nope it is 100% negativity around here

Perhaps, but we can't handle the ball well enough to make it work

This is what I consider to be one of the best criticisms of Manning: he expects all of his players to be able to execute the offense equally (as if this is the NBA or, I guess, KU), and he is slow to make adjustments when we are playing sloppily or not hitting shots.

If this dog shit performance doesn't get Manning fired, nothing will. No hustle, no heart, shitting execution of a flawed game plan. They just don't understand the fundamentals of team basketball

This is what I consider to be one of the best criticisms of Manning: he expects all of his players to be able to execute the offense equally (as if this is the NBA or, I guess, KU), and he is slow to make adjustments when we are playing sloppily or not hitting shots.

This + the lineup issues.

Good at recruiting, developing big men, and gameplanning.

Back