• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tourney: WFU v. UMD 12pm

I understood like 3 words in this post, but I am still pretty positive we'll be able to find the Joel next year. I'm sure Bz's Prius has a GPS system or something.

Sorry I went on a rant and thanks for the neg rep.

I am however eagerly awaiting next year. He will have a better bench and his own recruits. This is what everyone has been waiting for. I still don't see him as the man for the job but it will be interesting to watch it play out. I suspect the hole he dug this year will just get deeper.

Players, thanks for all your efforts this year. Keep you heads up.

Wellman, this is on you. At this point you don't deserve to keep your head up. With the way the bullets are flying, I'd keep my head down.

Players, thanks for all your efforts this year. Keep you heads up.

Wellman, this is on you. At this point you don't deserve to keep your head up. With the way the bullets are flying, I'd keep my head down.

Mr. Wellman: I will suck your kosher salami to completion every morning for a year straight if you fire Buzz right now!

We probably would have won if Ty Walker had developed into an All-American and not gotten kicked off the team.

Mike Tirico doing score updates: "Wake Forest about to get a 'thanks for participating' award, down 20 to Maryland". Or something to that effect.

Someone should ask him how it feels to know that St. John's hasn't been relevant since 1990.

Someone should ask him how it feels to know that St. John's hasn't been relevant since 1990.

St. John's made the tourney last year and have spent this entire year without a coach. We are below St. John's right now. It is a god damn joke what has happened to this program.

Whoa I just saw Chennault's line from this game. 0 points, 0-6 from the floor, 0 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 TO, 5 fouls in 31 minutes. That is truly astonishing.

Duke quality flop. Culture change...

This post received some quality rep:

2p20m.png

Was watching this at Texas Roadhouse during lunch...we were down 6 in the second half when we left. Got back to work, checked Yahoo and we were down almost 30. What the fuck happened?

Bzz happened.

Whoa I just saw Chennault's line from this game. 0 points, 0-6 from the floor, 0 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 TO, 5 fouls in 31 minutes. That is truly astonishing.

PHILLY!!!

During the game I checked the Maryland Scout board. Apparently they didn't even bother to have a game thread, unless their fans are inhabiting another site.

Chennault's stat line sucks, but here is another solid one:

(T)FG-FGA(3)FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF TP A TO BLK S MIN

33 Desrosiers,Carson... c 1-7 0-4 0-0 0 1 1 2 2 0 0 1 1 34

Yes, that's one rebound in 34 minutes from the center.

Last edited:
Carson's sucks more because we're desperately going to need him next year.

Back