• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACCCG Attendance

CheesePritchard

Reaction score
No surprise but not going to be a great turn out unless there's a huge walk up crowd. Tickets are next to nothing and tarps over both end zones. FSU fans probably saving for Pasadena.

BaqfiF6IcAANnqd.jpg:large

Kinda surprised that Duke isn't bringing more.

Geez, if the #1 team in the country and a team playing in their 1st ACC title game, with their best team ever, and in state too, can't draw flies, then something is wrong here.

Never have liked these conference title games...just a blood "money grab" that gums up the ratings, etc with the extra game.

People busy with Netflix.

Geez, if the #1 team in the country and a team playing in their 1st ACC title game, with their best team ever, and in state too, can't draw flies, then something is wrong here.

Never have liked these conference title games...just a blood "money grab" that gums up the ratings, etc with the extra game.

I honestly thought about going just out of curiousity, but there are so darn many good games Saturday that I would hate to miss watching them to be at this...

With dook's good luck this season fully expect Famous Jameis to be charged tomorrow and ineligible to play in the ACC CG.

Had no idea until this morning that the game was here. The game is getting no buzz around town. All the sports talk is the Panthers.

Had no idea until this morning that the game was here. The game is getting no buzz around town. All the sports talk is the Panthers.

For good reason, plus FSU is a four touchdown favorite

Going with wife (FSU grad), her best friend (FSU grad), and her friend's husband. Just hoping the Noles destroy Dook if for no other reason that Dook being in the game makes me feel horrible about where we've recently been in FB.

I know quite a few dookies here in cville making the trip... would have expected more just by their general excitement...

My wife is a huge Duke fan (To be clear, she is an enthusiastic fan - she is not huge - she is actually quite small - not too small, though - just right.)

I asked her if she wanted us to go to the game, she said "nah". I asked her if she wanted to go with her friend who is a big Duke fan - they could stay with the friend's family for free. She said "Nah". She tells me we have to go to a Christmas party Saturday night but will leave early so we can watch the second half. I told her we should miss the party and watch the game - who knows when Duke will be in a championship game again? She said "nah - maybe we'll DVR it and watch it when we get home. We're going to get killed anyway."

Remember, these are Duke fans and this is not basketball.

I think Duke only had around 2k when they played Wake in Winston (just over an hour trip) and it was their first ranked game in something like 19 years. Wake almost always brings that many to Duke even when we're bad.

Hey you guys will get to see FSU's backups in the second half. That will be exciting at least.

FSU wins this one by somewhere between 5 and 6 touchdowns IMO. I think something like 55-17 is about right

If nothing else it will be fun watching dook get destroyed.

They've been more lucky than good this season...and that luck is about to run out.

Back