• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Accenture Match Play Championship

They need to stop announcing restart times, only to continue pushing them back. Just today so far, they've announced 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 and noon start times (not counting the 8:30 start time they announced last night.

BDpVetECcAAbfC5.jpg

I'm looking forward to Sergio hitting his ball into a snow pile, getting a shitty ruling, and then losing his damn mind.

Look at it this way, we'll have lots of golf to watch tomorrow during the nasty weather here in NC.

I'm looking forward to Sergio hitting his ball into a snow pile, getting a shitty ruling, and then losing his damn mind.

Unfortunately, Sergio may only have to sink a putt to win his 1st round match, but it would be awesome if he misses the putt on 16 and hits into a snow pile on 17.

I am not working tomorrow, so I look forward to watching a lot of golf. Any idea how late they can play tonight?

Best case yet for guys to play the "tour yellow" balls...

I'm not surprised Howell is going to win this thing. Not that Tiger sucks it's just that Howell has played a lot of golf with Tiger and he seems to play well with Tiger.

So what time does coverage start tomorrow? I thought I heard noon at the end of today's coverage, but I thought I'd seen an earlier time before.

Te end of that Donald/Siem match was pretty impressive, as was Chuck's play down the stretch.

The top seeds are dropping like RJK when his feelings get hurt. All 4 one seeds are gone (McIlroy, Woods, Donald and Oosthuizen), Three of the 2 seeds are gone (Scott, Rose, Westwood) - Bubba still around, Three of the 3 seeds are gone (Dufner, Garcia, Schwartzel) Pouler survives, and Two four seeds gone (Johnson, Bradley). The other fours are Webb (2 down through ten) and Stricker (2 up through 14).

It looks like 13 of the top 16 seeds will be gone by the end of the second round. Hopefully Webb can turn it around and make it 4.

Webb is getting crucified by Johnny miller for his slow play. Hate to admit it but he's right.

Is it just me or has Jason Day put on a shitload of muscle?

Back